|Job Title||Process Supervisor – Water Purification (Shift worker) x 3|
|Portfolio||Bulk Water Services – Operations|
|Job Type Classification||Permanent|
|Location – Country||South Africa|
|Location – Province||Gauteng|
|Location – Town / City||Three Rivers East, Vereeniging|
|Location – Site||Zuikerbosch|
|Job Advert Summary||To ensure water demands and standards are complied with as instructed by Senior Process Supervisor – Operations and Process Quality Manager by supervising the purification and pumping of water at the various production facilities, and effective control over staff and equipment, therefore the water demand required to supply.|
|Minimum Requirements||• National diploma Water and waste water treatment.
• At least 5 years experience in the water purification process.
• Code B driver’s license with the ability to pass Rand Water’s K53 test.
• Computer literacy and labour relations training or equipment experience will be an advantage.
• 3 years Supervisory experience
• DWA Class IV registered
• Completed a Supervisory Development Programme or equivalent is a requirement.
• New Management Programme will be an added advantage
|Primary Duties||• Control and monitor water treatment processes.
• Organize plant isolation when necessary.
• Maintain sound labour relations, supervise shift, train and develop staff in the plant.
• Ensure proper treatment and adequate supply of water in accordance with Rand Water and SABS 0241 Standards.
• Ensure co-operation and legal compliance with Rand Water procedures at all levels.
• Lime slaking and filtration processes
|Knowledge||• Water purification and treatment process.
• Safety working procedures.
• Manpower utilization.
• OHSAS 18001
• ISO 9001 & 14001
|Skills||• Problem solving.
• Effective communication (written & verbal)
• Computer literacy
• Team work
• Quality standards
• Good interpersonal skills
• Good leadership and sound labour relations skills
• Safety consciousness
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Maintain discipline
Closing Date: 2019/08/13