Reference Number: WASA10042
Position: Senior Specialist)
Department: Water and Sanitation
Division: Strategic and Functional Planning
Salary: R520 320 – R713 808 p.a. (Plus benefits)
- Contribute to the development and implementation of operational strategy for Water Conservation and Water Demand Management
- Provide input on the development and amendment of the water development strategy, business plans, policies and SOPs
- Plan, implement and monitor water conservation and water demand management projects
- Identify, diagnose and recommend improvements and provide specialist support and advice in area of expertise.
- Ensure that completed work adheres to good governance and legislative requirements
- Contribute to the preparation of monthly and annual budget and compile financial reports.
- BEng, BSC Degree, BTech in Civil Engineering
- Registration (Grad. Eng.) with ECSA
- Computer literacy
- 3 years’ experience in a water conservation/ water demand management environment
Interested candidates whose background and experience match these challenging and exciting positions are invited to apply using an online application form attached to the advertisement on the website of the City of Ekurhuleni.
Enquiries: Tel: 0860 54 3000; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The City of Ekurhuleni subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right not to appoint.