An Human Resources opportunity exist at Pioneer Foods, Groceries Division – Weet-Bix plant based in Atlantis for a graduate or qualified person who is employed to fulfill a specified requirement for professional registration.
Pioneer Foods journey started nearly 100 years ago and they are now home to some of South Africa’s best loved brands such as SASKO, White Star Super Maize Meal, Safari, Ceres, Spekko, Weetbix, Liqui-Fruit and many more. If you take pride in the work you deliver and if you have a passion for excellence, results and quality, then Pioneer Foods is your home. Cashier is your dream, then apply at Pioneer Foods to become one.
Pioneer Foods is one of the largest South African producers and distributors of a range of branded food and beverage products. The Group operates mainly across South Africa, providing wholesale, retail and informal trade customers with products of a consistently high standard. Pioneer Foods exports to more than 80 countries across the globe. The growing international business represents 21% of operating profit.
- Degree or Diploma in Human Resources/ Industrial Psychology
- No working experience is required
Human Resources Internships at Pioneer Foods
- Supported functional processes within the HR field
- Completed the knowledge component of the unit standards
- Demonstrated ability to apply the knowledge practically
- Submitted a portfolio of evidence
- Complete and process data information, documents, forms and reports
- Minute HR meetings, file personnel records and Manage costs
- Provide assistance with Payroll
- Provide assistance in terms of Recruitment, IR, Training and Employment Equity
Closing Date: 20 February 2020