| HR [x2]
REFS / 002230
All applicants must be:
- Between the ages of 18 – 35 years
- African citizen
- Gauteng Province Residence
- Unemployed graduates who have NOT participated in an internship programme in government
- Students who have completed their academic theory and are in need of Experiential Training in order to earn their qualifications
- Studying or have studied at a recognized institution of higher learning in the Republic of South Africa
How to Apply
- Letter indicating placement area and motivation letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certified copies of Identity Document, Senior Certificate & Qualifications including academic transcript
Faxed or Emailed applications will NOT be considered. Applicants can forward / submit their applications to Director: Internal Human Resource, West Wing Office of the Premier, 30 Simmonds Street, Johannesburg; 2001 or posted to the Office of the Premier, 30 Simmonds Street; Marshalltown; Johannesburg; 2001.
Enquiries: Richard Mathebula, tel: (011) 298 5698
People with disabilities, Whites, Coloured and Indians are encouraged to apply in line with our Employment Equity policy.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving; correspondence will only be made to successful candidates. If you do not receive any response by 15 March 2020, please accept that your application was not successful.