People who work on flights to help passengers safety are called flights attendants. They also help passengers in flight to find their seats. They are many companies hiring / offering learnerships for flights attendants which we will list below.
This kind of job is to make sure that the passengers on the flight are comfortable and safe. These can be done on any flights like: planes, military aircrafts & private planes. These people are trained and they know all emergency procedure and lot of concerning the air-craft as their duties. These field is the same as people who work on passenger trains and ships.
Flights attendants learnerships available.
The name (flight attendants) basically explain the field and position all in one. These field do not have many career paths but it may expand to include the ones listed below.
– Flight crew
– Cabin attendant
– Flight attendant
Companies offering flight attendant learnerships
These are companies that offers flight attendants learnerships:
– Mango airline
– Inter Air
– SA Airlink
– SAA (South African Airways)
– Qatar Airways
– Com Air
Flight attendants learnerships requirements
Every company will have their own list of requirements that must be provided by the candidates before their application process. Here we have show a list of some of the basic entry requirements that most companies will have. There may be additional requirements and these are usually found on the company’s website, the application, and the learnership advertisement.
Entry requirements includes the following:
– Candidates must be a South African citizen
– All individuals must be between 20 and 35 years of age
– Have a valid Matric certificate
– Valid ID document and Passport must be provided
– Physically fit, medically fit and presentable
– Be able to work unsupervised and as part of a team
– Fluent in English (read, write & speak) and have good communication skills
– Individuuals must live close to an airport or be willing to relocate
How To apply
For application candidates must visit the companies website for learnership posts on career web page, or go to nearest department for full informations.