Engen: Learnership Programme. Engen is offering Learnership Programme opportunities to applicants interested starting a career with the group. Successful applicants will have to perform responsibilities as assigned by the mentor/ supervisor so as to ensure learning in a selected discipline.
At Engen, they have built their solid reputation as an employer of choice on five fundamental principles. Engen like to think of them as the pillars on which the company stands, and which serves as a solid foundation on which their employees are able to build the futures they desire.
Engen is an Africa-based energy company with a focus on the downstream refined petroleum products market and related businesses. Engen’s vision is to be “A Progressive Energy and Solutions Partner Enriching Lives for a Sustainable Future.” The company’s core functions are the refining of crude oil, marketing of its primary refined petroleum products and the provision of convenience services via its extensive retail network.
- Candidate studying towards Analytical Chemistry qualification.
- Only students who require practical work for them to obtain their qualification will be considered.
- Anyone who already has a qualification does not comply with this definition.
- The student must have a letter from the institution stating the notional hours required to obtain the qualification.
- Students must complete a POE which must be signed by the Line Manager and HR weekly and the work conducted by the student must relate to the requirements of the institution.
- POE’s will be assessed by the institution.
- No working experience is required
Learnership Programme at Engen
- Adhere to HSEQ and ZETO rules
- Adhere to Petronas cultural beliefs
- Good governance
- Adhere to COBE, POPI and ABC policies
- To perform responsibilities as assigned by the mentor/supervisor so as to ensure learning in a selected discipline.
- Conduct product testing and reporting of results.
- Ensuring that the results produced are accurate and reliable
Closing Date: 12 February 2020