Closing Date: 15 May 2019
Location: Eastern Cape
South African Police Service South African Police Service The South African Police Service hereby invites unemployed youth who conform to the requirements for a twelve – month internship programme. The internship programme is part of the National Human Resource Development Strategy and the National Skills Development Strategy.
- Must be between ages 18 – 35
- Be a South African citizen
- Must be in possession of Senior Certificate ( Grade 12) or equivalent qualification (NCV L4)
- Must have no criminal record (s)
- Applicants must be unemployed and never participated in an internship programme previously
- Applicants must be residents of the province where the post is advertised ( proof of residential address to be attached)
- Applicants are restricted to apply for 3 positions only (to complete an application for each Ref: )
- Graduate Intern: Tertiary Qualification is required
- Student Intern: Need practical experience in order to finalise qualification
NB: Stipend for each category will be as determined by the National Commissioner: South African Police Service
|Administrative Graduate Intern [x02]: Communication
Location: PHO, Communication, Ref: 01 / 2019
|Administrative Student Intern [x01]: Human Resource Development(HRD)Location: PHO HRD, Ref: 02 / 2019
|Human Resource Development(HRD)Location: PHO HRD (Sport Management), Ref: 03 / 2019
|Administrative Graduate Intern [x02]: Supply Chain Management
Location: Mount Fletcher SCM, Ref: 04 / 2019
|Administrative Graduate Intern [x01]: Financial ServicesLocation: Maluti, Ref: 06 / 2019
|Administrative Student Intern [x17]: Financial ServicesLocation: Cedarville Finance, Ref: 07 / 2019
Pearston Finance, Ref: 08 / 2019
Balfour Finance, Ref: 09 / 2019
Cofimvaba Finance, Ref: 10 / 2019
Bridge Camp Finance, Ref: 11 / 2019
Tsomo Finance, Ref: 12 / 2019
Ngcobo Finance, Ref: 13 / 2019
Dalasile Finance, Ref: 14 / 2019
Cala Finance, Ref: 15 / 2019
Despatch Finance, Ref: 16 / 2019
Kenton on Sea Finance, Ref: 17 / 2019
Bell Finance, Ref: 18 / 2019
Bathurst Finance, Ref: 19 / 2019
Lusikisiki Finance, Ref: 20 / 2019
Flagstaff Finance, Ref: 21 / 2019
Hlababomvu Finance, Ref: 22 / 2019
Mtontsasa Finance, Ref: 23 / 2019Additional Requirements:
|Administrative Student Intern [x04]Human Resource Management (Vispol)
Location: Joza Vispol, Ref: 24 / 2019
|Administrative Graduate Intern [x04]Vispol Location Burgersdorp Vispol
Ref: 28 / 2019
|Administrative Graduate Intern [x08]: Human Resource ManagementLocation King Williams Town HRM, Ref: 32 / 2019
Storms River HRM, Ref: 33 / 2019
Cradock HRM, Ref: 34 / 2019
Middleburg HRM, Ref: 35 / 2019
Maclear HRM, Ref: 36 / 2019
Pholile HRM, Ref: 37 / 2019
East London HRM, Ref: 38 / 2019
Mthatha HRM, Ref: 39 / 2019
|Administrative Graduate Intern [x01]Occupational Development
Location: PHOOD, Ref: 40 / 2019
|5Post Administrative Graduate Intern [x01 ]Occupational DevelopmentLocation: PHOOD, Ref: 41 / 2019
|ADMINISTRATIVE GRADUATE Intern [x06]Section`Personnel(Psychology)
Location: Port Alfred , Ref: 42 / 2019
|ADMINISTRATIVE GRADUATE Intern [x08]Personnel(Social Work)
Location: PHO, Ref: 48 / 2019
|ADMINISTRATIVE GRADUATE Intern [x02 ]Legal Services
Location: PHO, Ref: 55 / 2019
|Post Administrative Student Intern [x02]DetectivesLocation: Mount Fletcher, Ref: 56 / 2019
Graaff –Reinett, Ref: 57 / 2019Additional Requirements:
- Only the official application form for the internship programme (available on DPSA website and at SAPS Official website) will be accepted. All instructions on the application form must be adhered to. Failure to do so may result in the rejection of the application.
- The reference number of the post must be correctly specified on the application form.
- A Curriculum Vitae must be submitted together with the application form. 6
- Certified copies of an applicant’s ID document, Senior Certific ate and all post school educational qualifications obtained must also be submitted and attached to every application. Certified copies should not be older than 3 months. No faxed or e – mailed applications will be considered.
- Applicants will be subjected to fingerprint screening and reference checking .
- Applications must be mailed timeously. Late applications will not be accepted or considered. The closing date for all applications is 24 November 2017 at 16: 00.
- If a n applicant is short – listed, it can be expected of him / her to undergo a personal interview. Short – listed applicants may be subjected to security clearance.
- Correspondence will be conducted with successful interns only. If you have not been contacted within 3 months after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- The South African Police Service is under no obligation to fill a post after advertisement thereof.
- A stipend will be paid according to proof of relevant qualification.
- Internship program in the SAPS may not be regarded as a guarantee for automatic absorption for permanent appointment.
- Recommended candidates will be expected to sign a 12 month internship contract.
How To Apply
Application must be posted to:
Col Libala or Lt Col Gcadana
South African Police Service
Human Resource Development
Private Bag x7471
King William’s Town
Hand Delivered To:
SAPS EASTERN CAPE PROVINCIAL HEAD OFFICE, MXENGE BUILDING: HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT BLOCK KROOM 10 BUFFALO ROAD, ZWELITSHA.
Enquiries Can B e Directed To
Colonel Libala or Lt Col Gcadana or SAC Moraba or PO Mcetywa, Tel No: (040) 6087062 or (040) 6087057