|Job Title||Refrigeration Mechanic (Premier Place)|
|Company||Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa|
|Location – Town / City||Premier Place (Durban)|
|Location – Country||South Africa|
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has an exciting opportunity in the Cold Drinks Equipment Department. We are looking for talented individuals with relevant skills and experience as Refrigeration Mechanics, based in the above mentioned area. The successful candidates will report directly to the Team Leader: CDE.
To maintain and repair refrigeration equipment as to meet all quality standards and to achieve customer service excellence.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Repaired and maintained equipment
• Solved situational problems
• Customer satisfaction
• Route planning
• Maintained safety, health and environmental standards
• Managed own development and performance
• Complete work in line with the requirements of SHEQ systems
• Adhered to road legislation
• Spares, tools and vehicle management
• Maintained housekeeping standards
• Maintained merchandising standards
Skills, Experience & Education
• Grade 12 (Matric) with a refrigeration Trade test.
• Alternatively Grade 12 (Matric) with Electrical Trade test with a minimum of 3 years refrigeration experience.
• Minimum requirement: 3 years’ experience in refrigeration/vending/fountain in the field (maintenance and repairs of commercial fridges)
• Valid motor vehicle driver’s license (Code 08) Technical Knowledge
• Safe handling gas license (added advantage)
• No Criminal Record
Candidates must have Matric AND Trade Test and must submit copies of these documents when submitting their CVs.
Only South African Candidates will be considered.
Candidates who do not meet the Qualification and Trade Test requirement for the role will not be considered.
To Apply: Apply Online
Closing date: 2019/04/26