|Job Title||Shunter Drivers- East London|
|Function||Logistics, Warehouse & Distribution|
|Company||Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa|
|Location – Town / City||East London|
|Location – Country||South Africa|
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has an exciting opportunity in our Warehouse department. We are looking for 2 talented individuals with relevant skills and experience for Shunter Drivers, who is based in East London. The successful candidates will report directly to the Team Leader Warehouse in East London.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Ensure all secondary distribution trucks/trailers are moved to & from the loading bays at the required operational efficiency rate such that all vehicles achieve their respective departure times.
• Ensure all primary distribution trucks/trailers are moved to & from the loading bays at the required operational efficiency rate such that all vehicles achieve their respective departure times.
• Ensure trailers/trucks are parked within their designated parking bays in the yard to enable ease of departure for the driver.
• Ensure the correct trailers/trucks are moved to a from the loading bays in accordance with the loading plan.
• Ensure safe operation of trucks & trailers & other equipment & report any incidents relating to safety transgressions, damages to equipment & such like.
• Ensure all appropriate trailers are connected to the power point at the respective parking bay & ensure the pallet jack is charging in the trailer to enable the driver to depart with ease.
• Ensure all safety rules and processes are complied with including the use of chock blocks, no idling of vehicles whilst loading & any other applicable policies.
• Comply with relevant stock management processes including counting of inventory daily.
• Warehouse processes
• Asset care processes
• Safety regulations & requirements
• Application of knowledge areas
• Ability to hook & off hook trailers
• Operation of shunting truck
• Code 14 truck license
• Literate & numerate
• Willingness to learn
• Ability to adapt to change
• Customer centric approach
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Attention to detail
Skills, Experience & Education
• 1 year experience and Code 14 license
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional or relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested applicants, who meet the above employee specifications, should please apply.
To Apply: Apply Online
Closing date: 2019/04/30