Work type: Full Time – Permanent
Location: South Africa – (Witbank) Emalahleni
The purpose of the role is to be responsible for the timely installation, repair and maintenance of equipment to ensure that mining activities are executed in a safe manner and to operate equipment and test all working parts in functional area to ensure proper utilization.
- Serious contenders will have a Grade 12 with Mathematics & Science / N3 Technical Certificate with a relevant Electrical trade test and a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a qualified Electrician in maintenance;
- Experience in Maintenance and fault finding on VSD’s and PLC’s as well as medium voltage switchgear will be advantageous;
- Valid Code 08 Driver’s license is essential;
- Computer literacy in MS Office and 1SAP experience will be advantageous.
- Interprets and coordinates pre-work with regards to repairs, planned and predictive maintenance;
- Accesses any area safely to perform necessary maintenance on machines or equipment;
- Performs safety inspections of equipment and assesses risks on equipment;
- Maintains a clean and safe worksite;
- Ensures the upkeep of maintenance tools and equipment;
- Coordinates activities associated with trouble-shooting and repairing maintenance equipment.
Applications close: South Africa Standard Time