Location: South Africa – (Witbank) Emalahleni
The purpose of the role is to be responsible for timely installation, repair and maintenance of equipment to ensure that mining activities are executed in a safe manner as well as operate equipment and tests all working parts in functional area to ensure proper utilization.
- Serious contenders will have a Grade 12 with Mathematics & Science or N3 Technical Certificate with a recognized Auto Electrician trade test and a minimum of 2 years’ technical experience in maintenance and fault finding on Light delivery vehicles;
- Thorough knowledge and understanding vehicle electronic Technician (ET) and the starting & charging systems components and operations is essential;
- Extensive knowledge of Toyota, Ford and Nissan Light delivery vehicle is essential;
- Ability to read parts manual & interpret electrical schematic is essential;
- Workshop exposure which includes rebuilding of machines, wiring systems, fault finding and repairs to electrical circuits is essential;
- Valid Code 08 Driver’s license is compulsory.
- Interprets and coordinates pre-work with regards to repairs, planned and predictive maintenance;
- Accesses any area safely to perform necessary maintenance on machines or equipment;
- Performs safety inspections of equipment and assesses risks on equipment;
- Maintains a clean and safe worksite;
- Ensures the upkeep of maintenance tools and equipment.
How to Apply: Apply Online Here.
Closing Date: 16 November 2018.